"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Smooth Sailing

Yesterday was one of those days that I used to dream about before we became a homeschooling family.  Everything went smoothly.  Everything was completed.  I felt like the boys actually learned something.  I was even able to sweep the kitchen floor.  The boys were SO glad to spend some time outside after all the rain we had last week.  Dinner was enjoyed by everyone and the Hubs even came home from work at a decent hour.  Days like that just don't happen often around here.  

Today was good, too.  The kids and I, along with two of my nieces, went to lunch before co-op. It was me plus 5 kids in a restaurant and everyone behaved!  Everyone enjoyed their day at school and then we all headed to Hamilton Mill for Shaun's appointment.  Long story short, the appointment didn't happen and we drove all the way out there for nothing.  Oh well. It was still a good day.  I'm so thankful that I'm able to stay home with my children.  They're so precious to me. 

No comments: