"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Friday, January 25, 2013

Seriously Rolling Over

I had been getting a little bit worried about Violet because she hadn't rolled over from her back to her stomach yet.  Today I left her on her play mat in the living room floor with her brothers.  I put her down on her back and went to fold some laundry.  

When I came back through, she was on her stomach.  I asked Shaun if he'd helped her roll over and he said no.  I got all excited, jumped up and cried, "Oh, she finally rolled over!  Yay!  Violet you're such a big girl!".

Shaun and Jordan just kept on doing what they were doing.  I thought this was strange because they usually get really exited whenever their sister does something new.  These are the boys who yelled and screamed for me to come watch Violet took her pacifier our of her own mouth, for Heaven's sake! 

I told them to look what their sister had done and Shaun looked at me and said, "Seriously, Mom?  She started doing that the other night while you were out with Mrs. Vicki".  

Well, wow.  It was so nice of someone to tell me!  

No comments: