"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Friday, February 24, 2012

Baby News

The Hubs and I went back to the doctor early yesterday morning. He did another ultrasound and saw a tear in my uterus. This may have been caused by my violent gut-wrenching vomiting. Or not. Sometimes it just happens. Dr C did prescribe some Zofran to help with the nausea and so far it's working. He is very optimistic that the tear will heal on it's own and wants to see me again next week. In the meantime, I'm on modified bed rest. This means pretty much staying off my feet which should be interesting considering I home school two very active boys. My mother has been a great help, as usual. I'm so blessed to have the parents that I have.

The Dr did say that I could get out some. I just don't need to be out and about for more than two hours at a time. Out to dinner is fine- which is how I managed to have birthday lunch with Shaun. Going to church is fine. I guess the doctor doesn't realize that going to church is an all day affair for us. Ha ha! I laughed a little when he said that. Long shopping trips are out- which is why Shaun and dad went shopping without me. I did, however, venture in to Lowe's to pick out new flooring. Did I mention that we're moving? Very soon? But that's a different post.

Our (growing!) baby looked great again yesterday. Heart rate in the 180s and we are able to make out little facial features. This baby likes to have it's hand up near it's face, just like Shaun and Jordan did. So precious. If you pray, please continue to pray for us. I still have my peace, but covet your prayers.

That's all for now. I imagine I'll be blogging quite a bit if for no other reason than sheer boredom. Ha!

No comments: