"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Friday, February 17, 2012

1,000 Tickets

The kids and I had Stevi B's for lunch yesterday before co-op. As usual, they scarfed down their food and went to play video games. I had just finished my meal and was getting up to get a water refill when I heard, "1,000 tickets. 1,000 tickets! Mom. Mama. Mom! We won a thousand tickets!"

Honestly, I thought Jordan was confusing 1,000 with 100. But no, Shaun hit the jackpot with his very last token and did indeed win 1,000 tickets.

Needless to say, we were late to co-op because those babies took for-ev-er to print out and then my boys took for-ev-er to decide what prizes to get. I didn't mind. They were so thrilled. In fact, Jordan called winning all those tickets his dream come true.

I love it when they're happy.



No comments: