"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Monday, February 27, 2012

Moved

We moved last night.  Sort of.  There's still a ton to do but we spent the night at the new (old?) place last night.  The kids went right to sleep in their own rooms, even without a movie.

My friend Wendy brought us dinner tonight.  Shepherds Pie.  I'd never had it before, but now I love it.  I'm so thankful for my friends.  And my family who have all gone out of their way to help us out while I'm off my feet.

I'm blogging from my phone because our Uverse service hasn't been switched over yet.  That was supposed to happen today but there was a crazy mix up at AT&T today.  No internet does NOT make being on bedrest any easier, let me tell you.

The boys just came home.  Jordan loved soccer and everyone loved our dinner.  Both boys had seconds and Shaun wanted thirds.  They had to eat on the kitchen counter because we don't have a dining room table yet.  Hopefully that will change in a few minutes. 

I don't go back to the doctor until Thursday.  I wish it was tomorrow.  I don't like this waiting game.

No comments: