"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy Birthday, Shaun

Shaun turned 12 today. It was kind of a crazy day that didn't go at all the way I imagined his birthday. I had a doctor's appointment in the morning and Jordan had one this afternoon. The kids spent the day with my parents playing with their cousins until time for Jordan's appointment and then we all went out for a very early dinner together. Shaun chose Longhorn. And we even let him order from the adult menu, since technically he's old enough now. (We brought home tons of leftovers)

He went shopping for birthday gifts with his dad and then we met up for a 2nd dinner at my parents house. Kind of hectic, but I think he had a good day.

Happy Birthday, Shaun! I am so proud to be your mother!


No comments: