"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Still awake

Jordan is still awake.  He had no nap today and he's still going strong at 11:50 pm.  He's in his room playing with blocks.  What the crap?  I, on the other hand, AM sleepy, but I can't go to bed until he's sleeping.  Its tough to be Mommy sometimes. 

I think his ear is somewhat better today.  We finally got the new drops yesterday, so maybe they're working.  I only had to give Tylenol 2 times today, which is a huge improvement.  

Shaun and I are going to meet his new teacher tomorrow.  He's nervous about going to a new school, and so am I.  We need to have a good year.  The past 2 years have been trial after trial with his schoolwork.  Its so frustrating.  I just want to have a normal, easy year.  I know, I know.  Shaun is not the only child who has ever struggled in school.  But he's mine, and I want things to be better for him.  Pray, pray, pray.  That's all you can do.  Sometimes I still feel pretty helpless, though. 

No comments: