"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Disappointment

Shaun and I went to meet his new teacher today.  Truthfully, I was not that impressed.  She was nice, but I didn't really connect with her.  At least not on the same level that I connected with Mrs. D.  I think trust is a big issue, too.  I'm upset that I'm just now finding out that he's going to have a new teacher.  Shaun is having to adjust to the idea of a brand new school, and we've been talking about Mrs. D. being his teacher all summer.  I just with they would have been honest with us from the beginning.  I doubt that this all came up suddenly last week.  Oh well.  More about the new teacher.  She just didn't seem that personal.  Maybe I'm overreacting, but if this woman is going to be a part of our lives for the next four years, I want to like her!  Maybe it will get better once we get to know each other.  She's also switching the math program to Singapore Math, which Shaun hates.  Positive thoughts, positive thoughts, think positive, positive thoughts.  

No comments: