"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT get pulled over by a police man for "failing to maintain my lane". Said police man also did NOT ask me if I'd been drinking.

I did NOT forget to include a pair of underwear with Jordan's change of clothes when we went to play at my sister's house. He is completely potty trained (except for at night) and did NOT have an accident while we were there. I totally did NOT simply put a pair of my niece's Dora the Explorer panties on him, reasoning that they were sort of manly because they were blue. And I did NOT take poor Jordan to church that way, since we didn't have time to go home for new underwear. Not Me!

I did NOT order my salad with fried chicken while at Chick-fil-a today with my kids, my sister, and her girls. My children are wheat sensitive and can only have grilled nuggets, so that's totally what I eat, too.

Afterward at Target, I let the boys each pick a treat from the "dollar aisle". Of course Shaun wanted to open his, and of course I let him. Five minutes later, he did NOT change his mind about the toy and want to pick another one. I'm all for maintaining discipline in my family, so I did NOT let him make the switch and leave the discarded toy and wrapper right there in the dollar aisle. No way, NOT ME!

No comments: