"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Monday, June 1, 2009



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT pitch an unnecessary temper-tantrum today that put Jordan's tantrums to shame.

Chris and I are NOT getting to take a free mini-vacation in July WITHOUT our kids.

My two glorious children did NOT stay awake until 3:00 am this morning. This did NOT prompt me to spend an hour and a half today cleaning Jordan's room so that he'd be able to sleep by himself tonight.

I totally did NOT just admit how bad a housekeeper I am just now.

I did NOT change my mind again regarding home schooling. Not about whether or not to do it, just about which avenue to take.

I did NOT just realize that its 6:34 pm and I haven't started making dinner yet.

No comments: