"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

On eating at Moe's

I love Moe's! I'm not sure why, but I love it. We ate there last night after Taekwondo. Because kids eat free at Moe's on Tuesday nights, and we're all about the kids eating free. I always feel like I have ADHD when I enter Moe's. I'm bombarded with trying to figure out what I want, what the kids want, what Chris wants. We order for the kids and I'm still trying to figure out what I want but then I forget that I have to tell the servers what the kids want ON their food and then I have switch back to try to figure out what I want again and then I finally decide but then I realize that I have to tell them what I want ON my nachos and the kids are running on down the line and finally we pay and get to sit down. Outside in a small caged area. Yeah! That's the best part about Moe's. We get to sit outside with our kids. If you go late enough, there's no one else out there and the kids can dance around and eat without getting on the other customers' nerves. And we always have leftovers to take home. I love Moe's!

No comments: