"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

2.2 and What to Do?

... pounds down this week! That makes 4.2 in 2 weeks. Not as much as I'd like, but still not that bad. This week's gonna be tougher. Several cookouts and dinners out in restaurants. I really think I'll be okay, though. It feels sooo good to finally have some progress. The progress feels a lot better than eating a hotdog!

I wonder if the 15 minutes I spent restraining Jordan during his temper tantrum can count as activity points. I certainly did work up a sweat.

I'm trying to decide what to do at church tonight. Its the last Wednesday, which is my Wednesday off from Kidpak. I usually work in my three year old class on these Wednesdays because last Wednesdays are theme nights and extra help is usually needed. And I sure could use a few more hours on my check. I'm tempted to go upstairs for the service instead. Its been a while since I've been to a Wednesday night service at Free Chapel. They're the best. I think its because all of the "Jesus Junkies" are there. You know what I mean. The folks who are really SERIOUS about their walks with God. Whatever the reason, He always shows up on Wednesday nights. What to do, what to do?

No comments: