"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Guess who has a doctor's appointment today?

That's right...Mommy!  I haven't been feeling great lately, so I made an appointment for a physical.  I haven't had any kind of appointment other than OB/GYN in years, but I thought it was time.  My friend Angela recommended a doctor, so I made an appointment.  I must confess, however, that I'm most excited about getting out, by myself, without my wonderful children.  It will be strange to talk to a doctor about ME and not them...not sure if I'll remember how.  And afterwards, if there's time, I'm going to lunch with an old friend from work.  So, big day me.  Tomorrow, though, its back to the grind.  Jordan has an appointment at Scottish Rite.  They'd better have some answers about his collapsed lung!

I owe a huge thanks to my sister- my BFF.  Thank you Lori, for picking up Jordan and caring for him today.  I owe you big!  

No comments: