"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Sunday, November 30, 2008

All by ourselves

Chris is in California.  He will be leading Kidpak worship at Free Chapel OC tonight!  He left early this morning and will be back tomorrow night.  So, Shaun is the man of the house.  

Things went pretty well this morning.  We made it to church on time, in spite of all this rain.  Seriously- I can't remember the last time it rained on a Sunday morning, and the first time I have to get the kids in by myself, it poured.  All I can say is "Thank you, Lord, for shuttle buses!".  Once we got inside, we had wonderful church- but we miss Dad.  It was strange being there without him.  Even though we don't get to sit together in the services (Chris has to stay backstage with the rest of the band) we still meet up in between services and of course, its nice to have an extra pair of hands to help wrangle in our hyper boys.  But, we made it.  

We met up with Lori her family at Ryan's afterwards, and the girls will be here in a few hours to play while Lori and Todd are at Christmas play practice.  Then my parents are coming over to sit with the boys while Lori and I go clean the building.  So, as you can see, I will have lots of help while  Chris is gone.  

Thank goodness he'll be back tomorrow!

No comments: