"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend

Here's what I did this weekend:

Friday night- Lori and I took all of the kids to the mall for a Ch
ristmas magic show.  The Magical Jeff McClure made Santa appear at the end of the show, and all of the children formed a parade and walked him down to his chair.  They also gave out FREE carasel rides.  

Saturday- Chris took both the kids to
 Shaun's sparring class while I stayed home to clean.  When they got back, I went shopping with my mom, my sister, and my nieces.  We stayed gone a lot longer than I would have liked, but I still had  good time.  And my mom bought me my birthday present early- 2 new outfits, which I desperately needed.  

Sunday- Went to church.  Had great services.  Went to lunch, came home.  Boys watched a movie while I cleaned- again.  Aunt Patsy and John came over.  Chris and John did music stuff while Patsy and I kept cleaning.  Thanks, Patsy!  Afterwards, we ate beans and potatoes that I made in the slow cooker.  Both turned out pretty good, I think.  My sister (finally) called around 8:30 and we went to clean the office building.  While we were there I was feeling silly and made some very nice turkey drawings.  Came home, and here I am.  I'm not really feeling tired and its almost midnight.  

So, that was my weekend.  It was pretty normal, which is the way I like it!  Next weekend will be hectic with Thanksgiving, and I think Chris is going to California on Sunday.  Now I'm getting tired, just thinking about it.

Here are some pics of our shopping trip on Saturday:





No comments: