"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

All by MYSELF...

for 2 hours, anyway.  My wonderful husband took both of the kids to Shaun's Tae Kwon Do class so that I could relax for awhile.  The house is quite- pure bliss!  

Ealier today, I fought the "nap-time fight" with Jordan...and won!  Whhooohooo!  He took about a 2 hour nap after he fell asleep watching "Casper".  This afternoon was much better than it has been for the past few weeks.  

Today is my Mamaw's birthday.  She would have been 75, I think.  I miss her.  I was depressed today.  We should be getting ready to go to her birthday dinner.  At least that's the way I feel, but God had other plans.  I wonder if God ever gets tired of me trying to tell him how to do his job?  

My aunt Nancy will be turning 50 this weekend, so my mom and her sisters have planned a surprise party for her on Thursday night.  Nothing fancy, just dinner at Papa's Pizza- but the kids are excited.  Papa's is one of their favorites!  It feels good to be celebrating something with my family.  I love them!


No comments: