"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

why I'm thankful, day 8

Tonight I'm thankful The Crockin' Girls. I love cooking in the Crock Pot...throwing a meal in after breakfast and then smelling it cook all day. Even better, coming back home after we've been gone all day and being assaulted by the amazing smell of crock pot chili as soon as we've walked in the door.

I never knew exactly how much one could make in a crock pot until I found these girls and their web site.

I absolutely love to have dinner waiting on us at the end of the day, whether we've been home or not. Evenings around here tend to be a little hectic and there's not always time for cooking, ya know? Yesterday I even had two crock pots going at the same time: pork tenderloin in the small one and black beans in the large. Tonight the family and I enjoyed Crock Pot Ravioli. Yum yum. And so easy.

Next on the list is Crock Pot Corn Bread.






No comments: