"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Friday, November 25, 2011

why I'm thankful, day 25

Tonight I'm thankful for our uneventful Black Friday. Chris had to go into work this morning but only stayed 2 hours. He came back home and played with the kids while I laid around in bed and watched season 1 of The Vampire Diaries on NetFlix. No, I'm not joking. We didn't shop. We didn't clean. We didn't put up Christmas decorations. We just laid around for the whole entire day. And it was wonderful.

We did go to see my parents this evening. We ate dinner and the kids played for several hours. It was nice to spend downtime with mom, dad, and my sister. The cousins were all very well behaved, with only a few "incidents". It was a great day.

No comments: