"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Prayer Requests and Praises

Readers, please remember my friend Rebecca and her family in your prayers tomorrow. This wonderful woman of God, along with her husband, answered God's call and obtained legal guardianship over 10 siblings a few years ago. In reality, they rescued these precious children-from preschool ages to 21- from their biological parents and the conditions in which they were being raised. Rebecca and her family will be going to court tomorrow to find out if they will be able to legally adopt these children or if the children will return to their biological parents.

I know for a fact that all children are thriving under Rebecca's care- physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Please, please begin to pray for the wisdom of the courts, for the children, for the biological parents and for Rebecca and her husband.

Now, I have a praise! When I woke up this morning...okay, it was technically, this afternoon...my headache was gone! For the firs time in a month, I did NOT have a headache! This was huge! I called Chris to tell him the news. He replied with "That's great! I'm glad you feel good today". What he really meant was "Oh thank you, sweet Jesus, I won't have to take the kids to church by myself anymore!"

I remained headache-free until around 9:00. Now, its back, but I feel better since my "break" today. I feel as if I'm finally seeing the light at the end of this tunnel. Praise God!

No comments: