"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Monday, March 2, 2009

Sick and tired

That's me tonight. I'm all achy and stuffy-nosed. Chris is home and has both kids entertained with a movie. So I'm goin' to bed. I need my rest. I'm taking Shaun to get his wrist checked out tomorrow in Atlanta. I'm praying for the best!

The boys and I had a great afternoon today. Shaun's therapy was canceled, but since I hadn't sent a lunch to school with him (he checks out right at lunch time for therapy on Mondays) I picked him up anyway and the three of us went to McDonald's. We ate, they played, and I read my book. We stayed quite a while. Then we went to the "big" library in town. Jordan got in trouble with the librarian for getting in the puppet box, but other than that it was a great visit. Shaun read to himself for 25 minutes! Jordan entertained himself quite well too, and I ran into a sweet little girl who used to be in my class at church.

We came home, watched Incredibles, then went to pick up Chris. He's back from Cali, and not a minute too soon...I was needing his help! Oh yeah, and I miss him and love him and all that stuff.

Off to bed now.

No comments: