"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me! Moday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT get so wrapped up in my day last Monday that I completely FORGOT to post my Not Me! Monday post. Not me!

I definitely did NOT catch my husband giving Jordan a mohawk. And since I'm such a cool mom, I didn't completely freak out at the sight of my baby looking like a redneck skinhead and insist that my husband " just shave it all off" because "Jordan can't go around looking like that". That said, I most certainly DO NOT have a bald 3 year old.

I did not get only 4 hours of sleep last night due to an unfortunate bout of insomnia.

I am not incredibly tired and grouchy right now.

I love my family and am so blessed to have them in my life. They are such sweet gifts from God. I love being around them and appreciate all of their quirks and weird personality traits. And I did not banish them from this room a minute ago to get some peace and quiet.

Next week's Not Me Monday! post will definitely NOT be as depressing as this one. I hope not, anyway!!

No comments: