"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Shaun's wrist x-ray was NOT overlooked by an incompetent radiologist. This oversight did not result in me getting a call from our pediatrician's nurse over a week after Shaun's accident telling us to get him back to the office for some more x-ray's, pronto. (For the full story, see previous post!)

I have NOT been on the phone all morning long trying to get an appointment for Shaun to see an orthopedic surgeon due to the wrist injury.

I also definitely did NOT find out that Shaun's insurance is inactive for some reason.

Upon calling our insurance company to find out why our insurance is inactive, since we've made all of our payments on time, etc, I did NOT hear this message : "We are experiencing high call volumes. Please try again". Upon trying again, I was definitely NOT informed by the same recorded voice that the company is :"Experiencing technical difficulties and cannot process my call".

I am an extremely busy mom and a dedicated housewife, so I definitely did NOT spend 2 hours on the phone with an old friend Friday while I was supposed to be cleaning house. No way, not me!

I did NOT thoroughly enjoy Randy Travis' performance at my church yesterday, since I am young and hip an not into either country or southern gospel music.

1 comment:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

Randy Travis performed at your church??? That is neat!

I'm sure sorry to hear about all of the problems you DID NOT have with Shaun's injury...I hope he is doing better now.

Please check out my Not Me's:
http://eightymphmom.blogspot.com