"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Friday, February 21, 2014

It's way too early and I'm up again.

It would appear that I'm an insomniac again. It's 5:21 am and I've been up for about an hour.  I'm tired but I can't sleep and so I'm catching up on Parenthood via Hulu.  

It's raining.  I'm hungry.  

We all went shopping together yesterday.  The family and myself.  Shaun is THE pickiest shopper I've ever seen.  4 stores and he couldn't find one pair of shoes he loved.  Maybe I need to let my mom take him.  

I bought bras yesterday.  Bra shopping is my least favorite shopping of all.  I found one I loved after Violet was born and I've been wearing it ever since.  Chris said it was time for a new one, so I went into the "bra store".  It was kind of a sanctuary because it's the only place the boys wouldn't follow me.  I tried on about 30 bras, seriously, and finally found some new ones.  I was in there over an hour.  Uninterrupted.  Maybe that's why I took so long.  

I'm kind of a blog junky.  I read so many about so many people.  It's my guilty pleasure, I guess.  Reading gossipy blogs.  Lately, I've been lurking on a new one...    I Got My Refund
Did you know that there was a "glitch" over at the IRS for the early tax filers?  It's been quite the saga. 

I'm considering a romantic relationship with The Little Salad Bar's yogurt spinach dip.  I'm telling you, it's so good.  Only 45 calories.  I could eat it with a spoon, but usually I eat it with carrots, bell peppers, or pita chips.  Oh, yum.  

And now C's alarm is going off.  Nice. 

No comments: