"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Monday, April 5, 2010

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Last week, I did NOT accept a (free) guinea pig from a friend to give to my children. So there's no way that said guinea pig is lost in our house right now! That's right! I do NOT have a rodent loose in my house right now. Not Me!

I did NOT have some sort of weird allergy attack on Saturday, right before time to perform in our church's Easter play. I was NOT sneezing furiously during the drive to church and my eyes did NOT become so severely red, swollen, and watery that I could not wear any makeup. I definitely did NOT perform that way in front of 5,000 people on Saturday night and then two more times on Sunday. Not Me!

During our final Easter performance, Jordan decided he'd had enough and began crying to take Chris' cell phone out onto the stage. In a panic because it was almost time for us to go on, I did NOT pinch his little leg while whispering fiercely that I wouldn't let go until he put the cell phone down. This tactic did NOT work so perfectly that I'm thinking of replacing time-outs with pinching. That's cruel and unusual punishment and I would NEVER do that to one of my children. Not Me!

Our family bought a new vehicle last weekend. When everyone asks me how I like it, my first reaction is NOT to proclaim "I love it! The driver side window is functional!" Not Me!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

That is a cute post! I love the pinching one! :)