"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I have NOT been wearing my Hubs' deodorant for the past two weeks because I kept forgetting to pick up my own deodorant on my many, many trips to Target. Not Me!

The kids and I did NOT sleep in until 11:00 am today. Doing so would be extremely lazy and sloth-like, which we are NOT! I also did NOT, upon waking up and discovering that it was lunchtime, consider the fact that we would be having a hectic schedule this week and declare this week to be SPRING BREAK one week early. Not Me!

I also did NOT almost forget about Shaun's physical therapy this afternoon. Therefore, I did NOT rush the children through their lunch and gently scream at them to brush their teeth and get dressed. And I most certainly did NOT tell Jordan to put on a pair of very dirty socks because they were the only ones he could find. Not Me!

And finally...I did NOT allow my children to watch New Moon. After I DIDN'T do this, I did NOT witness Shaun skulking around the house with a tortured expression on his face (aka Edward) and Jordan roaring around on all fours informing everyone that he was a wolf (aka Jacob). And I am definitely NOT such a Twihard that I found this behavior cute instead of greatly disturbing.

No comments: