"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Friday, February 20, 2009

The Big Loser

My friend Jada is a loser...or at least she will be soon!  She was selected to participate in Atlanta's Biggest Loser, and I am so excited for her.  You can check her page out here :http://atlanta.momslikeme.com/members/groupabout.aspx?g=767759  Okay, I'm majorly jealous, but I'm still excited for her and cheering her on.  I was able to check out her interviews online today, and she was FABULOUS!  She was able to share her testimony and her love for God on National tv, AND she gets a personal trainer and ready-made food delivered to her door.  How great is that!  Its also great for me, because I am motivated now...I'm tired of being overweight and I finally feel like its time to do something about it.  9 years is way too long to be fat, don't you think?  I don't have a game plan yet.  I've tried Weight Watchers in the past and was successful when Shaun was about 2 years old.  Money is tight right now, though, and I don't know if I can swing the meetings.  For sure I'm going to start walking and getting some exercise.  I'm also going to ask God to help me with this.  I have a horrible relationship with food, and I think God's the only way to break it.  But I'm pumped.  I'm ready.  Ready for a change.  Woah.  That sounds familiar, right?!

No comments: