"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nothing Abnormal

...about Shaun's x-ray today.  Thank God.  I have the feeling he was playing me a little bit this morning.  But you know how it goes...if I hadn't taken him in to have his foot checked, it would have been broken.  Murphy's Law bites sometimes.  I'm not in a good mood.  Some crap happened today.  I'm just gonna go read Jodi Picoult and then go to sleep.  I must must MUST clean the house tomorrow.  Or I'll really be in the dog house.  Not that I think Lola would share with me.  There's not room enough for us both out there.  And anyway, seeing as how I don't have a job outside the house and Chris works his butt off to provide for us, I figure I need to start being a better....what?  Housewife?  Homemaker?  Domestic engineer.  Whatever folks are calling it these days, I need to start doing better.  And I resolve to start tomorrow.  

No comments: