"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Moods

I've been in a weird mood all week.  A terrible mood is more like it.  I'm not sure why.  I feel the way I feel when I don't take my Zoloft, but I AM taking my Zoloft.  Finally broke down and made an appointment with a psychiatrist.  Unfortunately, she can't see me until October.  So I'll try to make it until then.  

Tomorrow we're having "Easter" lunch at Granny's.  We never got around to having our get together last spring because of Jeff and Mamaw being sick.  Its gonna be weird.  It'll be nice to be together, though.  

Jordan has been on a new kick lately.  We put him to bed.  He gets up and plays and takes off all of his clothes, including his diaper.  Then when he gets tired he gets in bed, minus his diaper, and of course wets the bed during the night.  We've tried everything- even putting him in a onesie.  He still finds a way out.  Guess he just loves to be naked.  Weird.  

1 comment:

momof4 said...

Hey Sis - I love you - weird moods and all. You are a special sister, mother, and person. You are one beautiful chick - just the way God made you. I love you - Lori