"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Thursday, June 2, 2011

breaking dawn, part 1

Last night, Twilight Disorder posted a nice surprise on my Facebook wall.

Oh, yes.

A "sneak peek teaser" of the official trailer for Breaking Dawn Part 1.

How long is it until November, again? Only five short months!

Is it wrong that I'm so excited about a movie?

Even though there are so many things wrong in this glimpse...

1. An outdoor wedding? Really? Everyone knows that the Cullen wedding takes place inside the Cullen family's house.

2. Rosalie and Esme appear to be part of the wedding party, when Alice should be Bella's only attendant.

3. Edward's hair just looks plain wrong.

...I can't wait to see the whole thing. Breaking Dawn is my favorite book in The Twilight Saga. The book's so great that its gonna take two movies to do it justice. Sweet. My "Twilight Peeps" are already talking about going to the midnight release.

I. Can't. Wait.

P.S. For those of you who like to make fun of my little obsession, save your breath. Anything you say will simply roll off my back.

No comments: