"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

lemon dill chicken

I made a new chicken dish for our dinner last night. I must say that it was delicious, and so easy. We all loved it.

Here's the recipe.

Lemon Dill Chicken

Ingredients: 4 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves of minced garlic
1/2 tsp dill weed
1/2 tsp salt

Mix lemon juice, oil, garlic, dill weed, and salt in a plastic bag. Add chicken and marinade for 30 minutes. Heat grill or broiler and cook 30 minutes or until done.



I actually cooked my chicken in the crock pot, the way I usually do in the summer (or all the time!) We had rice, sauteed squash and zucchini, and green beans with it. It was tasty and very filling, and the whole meal had around 350 calories!

No comments: