"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fall Walk

Yesterday morning the kids and I were in town so we decided to take a walk.  We started out at Wilshire Trails Park and walked the trail to the library and back.  It was good exercise and the weather was beautiful.  A little warm, in fact.  

And, surprisingly, the boys wanted to be photographed.  This happens…never, so I was happy to oblige.  



I have some handsome boys, if I may say so myself.  

The walk took a little longer than I thought it would, so we had to scramble to get our school work finished before the Fall Festival at church.  We made it, but our day was hectic and we were bushed after everything was over. Of course, we brought home loads of candy and we're planning on going out for more in a little bit. I can already tell we're gonna be hiding the stuff once the kids are in the bed!


No comments: