"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Violet's 2 Months Old!

Violet turned 2 months old last week.  She weighed 11 pounds at her doctor's appointment and is around the 50th percentile marks in height and weight.  She has been sleeping much better at night, as long as she sleeps in the bed with her parents!  

She still eats about 3-4 ounces but now she wants to eat it every 2-3 hours.  

Violet has been very busy this month:

She went to the nursery at church for the first times on Sunday and Wednesday service.


She also experienced her first Halloween, her first hay ride, her first "sickness", her first get-together with my Twilight friends,  and her first hockey game.  My friend Jessica commented a few weeks ago about all the life experiences Violet has had and she's not even 6 months old yet.  I guess she's right...we've always just taken her along wherever we go and she's a great sport about it!

I just know that there's lots more that happened this month, but my brain is tired and I'm not thinking clearly.  I'll have to add more "events" as I think of them!

In the meantime, here are some of my favorite shots from her 2 month photo shoot.  I'm blessed to have a BFF who is a photographer!







And, even though I feel silly posting this after these amazing pictures, here is Violet on her "actual" 2 month birthday.  

No comments: