"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Friday, November 16, 2012

Mom's DAY Out

Yesterday was Mom's DAY Out.  My friends and I decided months ago that we absolutely had to not only see Breaking Dawn Part 2 on opening night, but also attend the Twlight Marathon.  Surprisingly, our husbands were all very supportive and made arrangements to take off work and stay home with the kids.  I think they were all just relieved that Twlight will be officially over once we've seen BD2.  Ha ha!  They don't realize that Twilight will never be over for us!

I was a little nervous about leaving Violet for the whole day.  We left at 10:00 a.m. and didn't get home until 1:00 a.m.  It was a long day of Twlight, and we had such a good time.  Chris was a pro at taking care of all three kids.  I can speak from experience and say that it isn't easy, especially if you're not used to it.  The house even looked the same as it did when I left it, which means that they all picked up after themselves.  As far as I know, the only thing that went wrong was the misplacing of Violet's pacifier.  It went missing for a few hours.  I sent Chris a text asking if he had looked for it in the car and received this reply:  "It was right here and now its gone, just gone.  I can't find it!!!!!"

Ha ha ha!  Luckily it was found a few hours later and everything else went smoothly.  

We were all so thankful that we were able to go to the marathon.  It was so fun so see all of the movies on the Big Screen one more time, and Breaking Dawn Part 2 was absolutely amazing.  My heart is still pounding from that surprise ending!



The only person missing is Jody.  We missed her so!  It just wasn't the same without her.  

Are we a little sad that it's all over?  Yes. But as we like to say, Twilight will never be over as long as we keep it in our hearts.  

No comments: