"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Monday, October 3, 2011

father and sons

I wanted to share these pictures of my boys as they're following in their dad's footsteps. I snapped this one of Jordan the other day at church. He wanted to bring his guitar to the Kids Life service so that he could practice.






















This one of Shaun was taken tonight at a youth revival. Chris called Shaun up on stage to sing with him and the band... and he did! With a microphone and everything. And I must say that he was pretty awesome. I'm a proud mama tonight.

















I wish I could have gotten a better shot, but I was in the audience and only had my phone.

I posted these on Facebook and someone commented that we were raising up the next generation of worshipers. I receive that in Jesus' name!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No words...just to precious!

Hugs ~ Rebecca

Mrs. Nesbitt said...

Yes, this photo was simply wonderful. Jordan is following in his father's footsteps - which in some ways is scary! But all joking aside, he's got a very special daddy. And a great mommy too!