"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Friday, April 8, 2011

Shaun's eleventh birthday party


We came together with friends and family a few weeks ago to celebrate Shaun's eleventh birthday. 19 (!) of his closest friends met for a game of bowling and then we drove down the street to Stevie B's to have pizza.

This was, hands down, the easiest and most cost-efficient party I've ever thrown. I'm so thankful that I have creative friends who dream up fantastic party ideas for me that do not break our budget. Everyone had a blast, there was no cleanup or decorating, and the whole four-hour shebang only cost about eighty dollars. You really can't beat that!

Everyone had a great time. Especially Shaun. I don't think he stopped smiling the entire night.

Once again, my sweet friend Rachel was kind enough to take pictures for me so that I could focus on the party. Here is some of her work:




Its true... my children and their friends are obsessed with Star Wars.













No comments: