"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Monday, November 22, 2010

Its s sad day.

A few weeks ago I requested prayer for my "baby" cousin Alex and her unborn baby, Emory. Sadly, Emory passed away yesterday just minutes after his birth. My heart is breaking for Alex and her mother, who are currently at a hospital in Dallas, TX. They travelled there in hopes that Emory would be able to undergo surgery on his little heart. I think they will remain in Dallas until Friday, until Emory can be cremated and brought back home to Georgia. Please lift this family up in prayer. I cannot begin to imagine going through something like this at only sixteen years old.

Despite everything, I still believe that my God has plans to make good out of everything His children endure.

No other words right now. Just praying for peace and comfort for my family.

No comments: