"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Life in a box

My sister and I were able to go visit our friend Kelli and her new baby today. Since Kelli also has a son who is just Jordan's age, she asked if I could bring him along. So I did. Lori, Kelli, and I had some much-needed girl time. We chatted and held sweet little baby Chance while Jordan and his friend Colt played together in one of Jordan's favorite things...a big cardboard box! I snapped this picture of them with my cell phone:

Look how happy they are to be inside this box! Playing inside boxes just happens to be one of Jordan's favorite past times, so he was as happy as a clam. Maybe, if he's lucky, he'll get another big box for his birthday next week!

No comments: