"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Missing the Vyvanse

Shaun has been without his ADHD meds for over a week now, due to some mix-ups with the doctor's office over getting his prescription mailed to our house.  Supposedly it was mailed this past Thursday, but we still don't have it.  And we're all struggling.  Okay, I admit that he's doing better than I thought.  He was able to sit quietly through 3 church services last week.  But homework is a nightmare.  It literally takes him over an hour to write 8 spelling words 3 times each.  And don't get me started on the math.  

Please, please, Vyvanse, please come in the mail tomorrow.  I don't want to have to go ballistic at the doctor's office on our visit this Wednesday.  Vyvanse, my family and I miss you and didn't realize until  now how wonderful you really are.  

Okay, now I feel silly. 

No comments: