"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Friday, June 13, 2014

Potty Training: Day 2

Today was an awful lot like yesterday.  

I kept waiting for that magical lunchtime moment when things clicked like my friend April told me about.  

It didn't happen.  

I went back and read the book again and there, in one of the last sections, the author states that some kids just don't get it until the end of day 3.  

Tomorrow is Day 3.  I'm giving it until then.  If things aren't happening, we'll throw in the towel for a while.  

I'm frustrated.  Vi's frustrated.  Everyone is the house is tired of hearing me say, "Okay, now tell me when you have to pee!" and "Oh good!  You're still dry!"  and "Okay, next time, tell me when you have to go and we'll go to the potty.  Okay?  Okay!".  

Once again, here's for a better day tomorrow. 

No comments: