"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Last Week's Pictures

We went to work with Chris Friday morning.  I took this picture and then later noticed the words on the screen.  I thought it was fitting. 



Sunday evening, Shaun went to Sky Zone with the youth from church.  The rest of us didn't stay but my friend Michelle took this picture for me.
He had a really good time.  He loves Solution!



Chris and I took the little kids to Bass Pro while Shaun was jumping.  
Violet was mesmerized by the fish tank.
Jordan tried his hand at shooting because the rock wall was closed.
And yes, we are "leash people".



We also turned Vi's car seat around last weekend.  
Sometimes I glance in the rear view mirror and it hits me all over again that we have three kids.  Ha!  

No comments: