"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Friday, January 10, 2014

Just a few pictures.

I've really been trying to blog more regularly.  Sometimes there's nothing really exciting to say, but I still want to document our life a little better.  Why?  I'm not really sure.  Sometimes I take a trip down memory lane on this blog and I'm surprised at the things I've forgotten.  I want my kids to be able to look back at the way I experienced our life.  If they want to, that is.  

Anyway, I've also been wanting to post more pictures.  All of the pictures I post are from my iPhone.  I do have a camera but I hardly ever use it.  I think it's currently at my sister's house and it's been there for months.  It's just easier to use my phone.  I don't claim to be any kind of decent photographer, but I like to save our memories.  

It was COLD Monday night!



There aren't words to describe how happy this picture makes me.  Violet loves books.  I finally have a child who willingly shows an interest in reading.  Every day she brings books to me, backs herself up and plops down into my lap.  Of course, she doesn't sit still for the whole story and she turns the pages before I'm finished, but she loves books!


Jordan tried to scare me with this book about aliens.  He knows they freak me out.  He's been really interested in this book.  At least he's reading, right?

I took this picture tonight at Funtastik.  Jordan was invited to a birthday party and we were waiting on him because it ran a little late.  Violet was Shaun's little shadow. 

Speaking of Shaun, my friend from church took this picture Wednesday night.
I saw it and was like, "Woah, where'd my little boy go?".  He looks so grown up here. And quite handsome, too.  He usually hates to have his picture made.  Something about being 13, I guess.  I don't have many photos of him and I want to put this one in a frame!

No comments: