"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Eve

Tonight's Christmas Eve get together was at my aunt Jenny's house, all the way in Cornelia.  It was a great party, awkward conversations and all.  ;)

  My cousin Shaina had the whole place decorated beautifully, we had tons of food, and of course we played Dirty Santa.  I left the party with the Crock Pot I came with, so it was a good night for me!  I tried to take lots of pictures, but it just didn't work out.  I was too busy eating, talking, and running after Violet.  








In regards to presents, the boys got two things… cash and Duck Dynasty paraphernalia.  Shaun got an actual Duck Commander duck call, along with a Willie beard.  He was thrilled.  Jordan was surprised when he opened the Uncle Si Chia Pet.  My Aunt Jenny really knows what they like!  Violet wasn't really impressed with opening presents, but she received cash and pink Legos.  

We were the first to leave because Violet was so tired. We stayed until after 9 and had a long drive home during which Jordan sang "Jingle Bells", Violet yelled "Hey", and Shaun played along with his duck call.  It was a memorable ride!

Now everyone is asleep, except me.  Presents wrapped, my Aunt Jenny's Christmas dessert left out for Santa.  I'm kinda keyed up.  Going to try to read a little.  I know the boys will be up bright and early in the morning.  

Merry Christmas!

No comments: