"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

in my iPhone lately

I was going through the pictures on my phone today and had to laugh at the randomness of some of the things I choose to take pictures of. Here's some of them...


Shaun and friends after a swim.


A beautiful rainbow the family and I saw after a rain storm.



Jordan's new shoes.


The alter call at Forward Conference. Amazing.


Planet Shakers. Also taken at Forward Conference.


I was really excited about this one. See the Borax, Washing Soda, and Baking Soda? That's the ingredients for my laundry detergent... in the same store, on the same aisle, side by side. Until now, I had to go to at least two different stores to get my supplies, and they were never on the same aisle. Thank you, Wal-Mart!


Jordan and his cousin Layna. Playing XBox.


The Hubs and his friend Daniel. Also known as Ron and Don.


Ron and Don in their work clothes. Along with Shaun and Carlos Quesos.


Just a friendly game of dodge ball... in which Jordan didn't dodge.


Shaun and Jordan engaged in a "foot five".


My Pawpaw and Granny on their 60th wedding anniversary.

My sister and I got pedicures. And we took her kids with us!


Ready to swim!



Our after-church trip to El Sombrero. Yes, they ate all that food.


Laser Tag. "It's on. Like Donkey Kong".



We really love each other.


No comments: