"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Things My Children Have Said Lately

"Look at that man. He has a peg-leg!"- Shaun

"I am going to my class tonight. And I'm not gonna hit any of my friends."- Jordan

"Okay, so where's the dead man?"- Shaun

"I just don't want you to be my mom anymore because I'm mad at you because you tell me what to do and you're mean to me so I don't want you to be my mom anymore."- Jordan

"Not my spelling. Please not my spelling. It stinks. Its so boring. Anything but my spelling."- Shaun

"I drew on my armpit, too. Not just my body. See?"- Jordan

"Can you PLEASE tell Jordan to stop beating me with this stick?"- Shaun

"Did God make me black?" No. "I think He did." Nope. He made you white. "Did He make me red?" Nope. "I think He did make me red. See?" And he points to his nipples. - Jordan

"When I did the dance moves, I got out of breath. So I took a break during the worship song." Shaun

"Can I just kiss you on the glasses?"- Jordan




No comments: