"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Monday, March 1, 2010

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Hmm. This week must NOT have been extremely boring and mundane, since I can't really seem to think of any good NOT ME'S. But, I'll give it a try anyway.

I did NOT get to take a two hour Sunday afternoon nap yesterday. And it was NOT as wonderful and amazing as I remembered Sunday afternoon naps to be.

While at a marriage conference over the weekend, my Hubs and I did NOT agree to go on a 7 Day Sex Challenge. I am NOT turning a little red as a type this- I'm a married woman, after all!

I am NOT getting extremely sick of all this cold weather. Not being able to get outside in the sunshine is NOT causing me to seriously consider calling up the doctor and asking for some Zoloft. That being said, I did NOT wake up this morning and check the Weather Channel application on my phone first thing, before I even got out of bed. And I was not deliriously happy to see that next weeks weather is looking a lot warmer...highs in the upper fifties!

I am NOT determined to accomplish all of our homeschool goals this week. This is NOT such a big deal because we're on top of things and always accomplish our goals. Ahem. Or something like that.

I did NOT decide that our family needs to invest in a housekeeper. Chris did NOT agree with me and tell me to start making some calls to find someone. Then, we did NOT both change our minds when we visited some friends last night, reasoning that if the D family can manage to keep things reasonably orderly and homeschool all of their seven children, I should not have any trouble doing the same for our family of four. Sigh.

Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

akaMommy said...

don't compare yourself.... get the housekeeper- and then pass her digits to me