"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Monday, March 15, 2010

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

In my effort to save money, I did NOT pay five dollars for a student to cut my hair at a cosmetology school. Said haircut did NOT look exactly what it was...a five dollar haircut. After a few days of enduring "helmet head" comments from my family, I did NOT go get my hair cut again at a "real" hair salon. I was so pleased with the new results that I did NOT decide that I'm never going anywhere else to get my hair done. Not Me!

I realize that there are REAL problems going on in the universe, and my hair did NOT occupy all of my thoughts for the past week. I'm definitely NOT that self-absorbed. NOT ME!

Therefore, I do NOT have absolutely nothing else to write about this week.

Oh, I just remembered something. While visiting with my sister, my completely potty-trained 4 year old did NOT have an accident. Since I'm always prepared for any situation, I did NOT neglect to pack a bag for him with some extra clothes. Therefore, I did NOT dress my son in a pair of his female cousins bootcut jeans so that we could go to the park. This is NOT the second time I've had to do this. I did NOT feel at all badly about this and I also was NOT jokingly accused of trying to raise a "gender-neutral" child. Not Me!

No comments: