"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Rascal?!?!

My sister and I went running the other night. Well, she ran.  I walked…I've decided that running isn't for me.  Anyway, we went to the track to exercise.  We'd gone around a few times when Lori stopped in her tracks and hissed, "Oh!  Is that a skunk??!!"  

"Where?  Where?!?!" I yelled.

And then I saw an animal rolling around on the grass next to the track.  

I stopped and squinted my eyes, trying to get a closer look.  And then Lori says, "It's Rascal!"

"Where's a rascal?" was my intelligent reply. Followed in my brain by, and what exactly is a rascal, anyway?

Rascal is my sister's cat.  

Somehow, he hitched a ride to the track with us.  This isn't the first time he's done it, either.  A few days ago he went to church with my sister's family.  Ha!  I guess his name is fitting!


We finished up our workouts and Rascal followed us around and had a grand time.  A memorable time, for sure. 

No comments: