"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Saturday, August 13, 2011

this week, continued

After I finished up my last post, I had to pick Chris up at church. It was late. Eleven o'clock. The kids and I pulled into the parking lot and saw Chris and his friend handcuffed and standing beside one of several police cars. They proceeded to tell me that they had arrived at church and someone had made the security alarm go off. The police arrived and thought they were trying to rob the place. Hence the handcuffs, until the police could "make some calls and straighten this out".

Turns out, they were joking. The alarm did go off, and the police responded. The guys were just outside while the police patrolled the building to make sure everything was okay. And it was. Just a crazy end to this crazy week.

No comments: