"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Random Midnight Rants Regarding My Mood Swings

Mood. Swings. I'm experiencing them big time. I'm up, I'm down. I'm here, I'm there. Exactly like what Ben accuses Andi of in "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days". Except that I'm not acting this way on purpose as a way to get my man to dump me.

I know its most likely hormones. Or my adrenal gland's lack of ability to even out my moods and keep me from behaving like a crazy person.

But I'm tired. My personalities are many and its exhausting trying to keep up with them. Ha ha! At least I can still laugh about it. One more week and I go back to the doctor for my test results. One. More. Week.

I really thought I wanted to blog about this, but now I'm already tired of it. See? Did you see my mood just change?

My biggest fear at the moment: she'll say there's nothing wrong with me. Nothing to fix. That this is just me... the way I am. Ugh. I hope not. I think if that's the case, I'll definitely be looking into some anti-psychotic drugs. Just kidding. Kind of.

1 comment:

akaMommy said...

TRULY truly try some Passion Flower Extract (herbal supplement. Go to Natures Sunshine.com or GNC, or some other healthfood store.)

AND!! Proven (even by the American Medicine of Psychology website thingy)

EPA. High doses of EPA has been PROVEN to work as well as other antidepressants as a MOOD STABILIZER.

GNC has something called Triple Strengh Fish Oil. It has an EPA dose of 647 mg per pill, and the dose needed for proper mood stabilization is 1000 mg per day.
I take 2 day.

Start there!

AND, something called 5HTP is a really really good thing to take at night.
Do all of these things FIRST before you go to the drug dealer
(Ahem. Psychologist).