"Many plans are in a man's mind, but it is the Lord's purpose for him that will stand."

Proverbs 19:21

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

...and goodbye 29!

Tomorrow's my birthday. I'm gonna be...gulp....30. I've been dreading this day all year. I thought this holiday season would be hard. I'm famous for my "After Christmas Depression" that I sink into every year on Christmas day. But this year...it wasn't so bad. Praise Jesus!

I'm still kind of dreading my birthday, though. I don't like attention and I'm not crazy about getting older. Wow. How "Bella" of me. :)

Despite all that, I'm more than ready to kick 29 out the window. This has been a hard year. Lots of crap went down. Maybe 30's the magic number- it seems so grownup, doesn't it? Maybe I'll gain some maturity tomorrow.

So....goodbye 29!

No comments: